Position: Generation Division, Learner Artisans X 42 (Koeberg PS)Vacancy type: External/Internal
Task Grade: TR5
Area of Speacialization: Maintenance
Business Unit: Koeberg
Location: South Africa (Western Cape)
Reference Number: KoebergPS/LearnerArtisan x42/15August
- Grade 12 with Maths 50%, Physical Science 50% and English 40% or
- N3 Engineering with relevant trade subject and Maths 50%, Science 50% and English 40% or
- NCV Level 4 with relevant trade subject and Science 50%, Maths 50% and English 40%.
Skills and Competencies
- Communication Skill, verbal and written.
- Have a conscientious self-discipline approach.
- Have high level of drive and motivation.
- Have emotional resilience.
- Be safety conscious.
- Be responsible and committed.
- Computer Literacy.
This is a 3 year Training Programme where incumbent will be afforded both institutionalised and on job training and will be given an opportunity to attain trade test certificate.
Eskom is offering Artisan Training Programme Opportunities within various Departments in the following Disciplines: Mechanical Fitter, Measurement Control and Instrumentation Welder, Boilermaker, Rigger, Bricklayer, Carpenter, Plumber and Electrical.
For submission, please drop your detailed CV, certified ID copy and certified Completed Qualification copies at Koeberg Power Station, Training Centre. PLEASE QUOTE THE REFERENCE NUMBER FOR YOUR APPLICATION.
NB: (ONLY ONE APPLICATION PER APPLICANT IS ALLOWED)
Closing Date: 26/8/2022
You may also like to apply:
- Sekhukhune Municipality Vacancies: General Worker X10
- Unitrans: General Worker 2022
- Matric NSC Final Exam Preparation