What is Z83 Form
Z83 is an employment application form to apply for Government vacancies in South Africa. If you are applying for a government job posts you will always need to submit a Z83 Form along with your CV and a cover letter.
- Read it carefully
- Fill it in neatly and carefully. If they can’t read your handwriting, your application will be rejected.
- Look for the REFERENCE number
- Check it yourself
- Get someone else to check your whole form for you
- Attach all the necessary documents
- Remember to date and sign your form
- Good luck