Posted on September 16, 2022 by
Dept of Health: IT Graduate Internships
Stipend: R 6 083.75 per month
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Closing Date: 30 September 2022
The Western Cape Government: Health is commencing with its Graduate Internship Programme for all South African unemployed graduates residing in the Western Cape.
You may only apply if you are already in possession of a Degree/Diploma (NQF Level 6 or Higher) in one of the following Qualifications:
- Information Technology.
- Information System for System Development.
- ICT Governance.
- ICT Projects (Clinical).
The WCG: Health Graduate Internship Programme is a youth programme (ages 20 to 35) and will provide an opportunity to gain practical work experience for a maximum period of twelve (12) months, whereby successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend of R 6083.75 (depending on the NQF level (6-10)
- It will be expected of candidates to be conversant in at least two of the official languages (English/Afrikaans/Xhosa) of the Western Cape.
- It will be expected of shortlisted candidates to be:
- available at the venue on the time and date as determined by the Department and
- bring along recently (not older than 6 months) certified copies of your Identity Document (ID), driver’s license (if applicable for the post), qualification and/or proof of registration at relevant statutory body.
- Failure to adhere to the aforementioned may lead to his/her application being disqualified and not further considered.