The incumbent will be responsible to carry out repairs, inspections and service maintenance work on mechanical equipment.
Business Unit / Group Function: De Beers Group
Location: Pinelands, South Africa
Reference Id: REF32728T
Experience / Work Type: Entry Level / Permanent Employee
- Good written and communication skills.
- Assertive and proactive.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and diagrams.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Team work and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead a job/task.
- Grade 12/Matric or equivalent.
- MERSETA Trade Test Certificate (or equivalent) with appropriate 3-year apprenticeship in one of the following: Mechanical Fitter or Diesel Fitter or, Turner or, Millwright or, Shipwright.
- At least 5 years post apprenticeship experience; with at least 3 years preferably been in the marine or plant maintenance environment or in the medium to heavy industrial working environment.
- Knowledge of welding, cutting and machine shop works.
- Use of precision measuring instruments.
Closing Date: 18 August 2022
You may also like to apply:
- Submit your CV – Mbuyelo Coal Mine
- KELE Mining: Upload Your CV Online
- Tshipi é Ntle Manganese Mining: Upload Your CV Online