Damelin has an exciting opportunity for a qualified experiential learning coordinator, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the placement of all students at all respective campuses. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Honours Degree
- 2-3 years’ experience as a lecturer in private higher education
- Advanced knowledge in email, internet usage, and MS Office.
- Thorough knowledge of work-integrated learning as per the Council on Higher Education.
- Provides general administrative support to all staff involved in the facilitation of experiential learning.
- Schedule and chair the EL committee meetings.
- Create a schedule for vehicle usage to conduct visits.
- Schedule workshops.
- Coordinate the Work readiness program implementation.
- Carry out best practices according to the policy and process for EL.
- Schedule meetings with potential industry partners.
- Schedule meetings to engage with institutions that may be interested in signing Memorandums of understanding.