MotoVantage, formed through a partnership between FirstRand Group and The Hollard Insurance Company. We are seeking to recruit a Customer Service Agent within the Customer Service Department. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Postgraduate qualification (diploma/certificate/degree in any field)
- Call Centre courses/certificates will be an advantage
- Fully Computer Literate.
- 3 – 5 Years Call Centre Experience (mandatory).
- Knowledge of the Motor Industry (Advantageous).
- Close monitor of distribution (branch or client-specific)
- Close monitor of collections and returns (branch or client-specific)
- Arrange all special deliveries/collections
- Compile reports – specific criteria (POD/consumer/outlying returns etc.
- Provide statistical information on distribution parameters/delivery conformance
- Control delivery schedules and conformance performance parameters
- Delivery queries
- Provide client with prompt feedback on late deliveries incorrect addresses, lost consignments etc.
- Investigate and report on delivery exceptions
- Co-ordinate all sensitive promotional distributions
R5 000 – R9 000 a month