Posted on September 5, 2022 by
Curro Heuwelkruin Teacher Internships
Location: Myngenoegen, Polokwane, Limpopo, South Africa
Closing Date: 15 September 2022
Join Curro Heuwelkruin as an Intern Nursery School Teacher 1 October 2022 to 31 December 2023
- Studying towards an education qualification from a recognized institution
- COVID19 Vaccination Certificate is essential
- To plan, control, record and report on Assessments.
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/ phase as required.
- To create an educational atmosphere in the classroom.
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- To work closely with the teachers in the Grades to ensure the effective running of the Grades
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the Grades
- Be prepared to assist with sport and other Admin duties as and when the need arises.
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential.
You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 2 weeks after the closing date.
Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.