CUM Books is looking for a dynamic and energetic person, with attention to detail and teamwork to fill the Receptionist role. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Minimum qualifications: Grade 12
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an administrative environment
- Receptionist experience will be an advantage
- Must be computer literate
- Detail orientated with the ability to work accurately and analytically
- Excellent organizational, administrative and reporting skills
- Must be fully bilingual – English and Afrikaans
- Able to perform well under pressure
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Deal with all telephone & face to face inquiries/ orders from customers and provide accurate information as required.
- Ensure accuracy of all paperwork and that procedures for Hire / Sales contracts, Purchase orders, Stock transfers, Asset administration, are adhered to.
- Liaise with the workshop and drivers to ensure the equipment required for hire is available.
- Co-ordinate Drivers to ensure equipment is delivered and collected from customers on time and efficiently.
- Maximize consumable sales opportunities at every opportunity.
- Produce accurate and consistent reports as per requirements.
- Ensure all deadlines are met in relation to the reporting of information.
- Work within the Health & Safety policy of the company to ensure safe working practices.
- Ensure availability and utilization of fleet, both within the depot and through cooperation with other Flexeplant depots.
- Responsible for other tasks on site as and when required.