Our client in the shipping industry seeks to employ a Credit Controller with International Financial Reporting standards experience. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Grade 12 Senior Certificate (Matric)
- National Diploma/ relevant qualification in Accounting/ Bookkeeping/ Finance-related qualification would be an advantage
- 5 + years’ experience in an Administrative & Financial environment.
- Previous experience working on Oracle would be advantageous.
- Exceptional working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Resolve complex billing issues
- Validate billing data to ensure accurate billing
- Detect errors in billing processes and make appropriate corrections
- Support other departments and employees in billing processes
- Implement quality billing practices and procedures
- Compile monthly billing reports
- Reconcile customer accounts. Must be able to perform reconciliations accurately
- Initiate credits and adjustments to client accounts within policy limits
- Collection of Company money from customers
- Monitor and manage overdue accounts
- Compile 60days older Debtor report with reasons
- Manage relationships with the clients in order to reduce exposure to potential bad debt
R18 000 – R20 000 a month