Creative Counsel is seeking a Warehouse Packer will be responsible for physically selecting inventory to ensure accurate delivery of warehouse products. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Matric Certificate or NQF equivalent.
- Valid Forklift Operator license, with experience.
- Demonstrated ability to use product scanners, cameras, and recording systems.
- At least 3- 5 years of experience as a Warehouse Packer with stock management experience.
- Excess Stock Reduction and Manage Aging Inventory: To be achieved working closely with the Production Planner / Outsourced Co-Packer / Warehouse manager / Financial Manager and Supply Chain manager.
- Support Sales & Marketing Functions to analyze data and trends and make recommendations to highlight and take advantage of business opportunities.
- Collation and analysis of IMS & Inventories from our Distributors and Subsidiaries.
- Support the Supply chain to measure and analyze service levels and highlight where improvements can be made.
- Support Finance and Logistics to monitor, analyze and make recommendations for Working Capital Management, focusing on the balance sheet KPIs of Inventory levels (absolute value + days cover).
- Input into Forecasts (shared responsibility with SECA Supply Chain, MEA Supply Chain, and HQ Demand Planners), both stock and business forecasts… ensuring they match up.
R8 000 – R8 500 a month