Clover’s corporate strategy is to build on existing competencies within the Group and to establish a culture of exceptional performance with a view to set a platform for future market expansion. Clover is has a vacancy for a general worker available. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information
- Grade 10 Literacy level.
- Able to read and write English and able to do simple calculations.
- Medically fit
- Prepared to work Nightshift.
- Vehicle loading & offloading techniques
- Clean criminal record.
- Picking/Packing of stock
- Ad Hoc duties
- Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor.
- General tasks
- Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays.
R 5300 – R6000