Posted on August 25, 2022 by
Cleaner (X2 Posts)
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Heidelberg Hospital
Closing Date : 31-08-2022
- Reference Number : refs/014180
- Directorate : Support
- Number of Posts : 2
- Package : R104 073
- Enquiries : Mrs. G.A.E. Thabethe Tel (016) 341 1219
- ABET (Adult Education and Training) or NQF level 2. Good Communications skills (verbal and written). Flexibility regarding shifts and Compulsory shift work. Knowledge of operating various machines.
- Provision of cleaning services (cleaning wards, offices, corridors and boardrooms, dusting and waxing of furniture, sweeping, scrubbing and waxing of floors, vacuuming and shampooing of floors, cleaning walls, windows and doors, emptying and cleaning of dustbins, collect and removing of waste papers, arrange refreshment for meetings, Cleaning of Kitchens (cleaning of basins, wash, and keep stock of stock, arrange refreshments for meetings and filing of water bottles, cleaning of restrooms (refilling of hand wash liquid soap, replace toilet paper and hand paper, empty dustbins. Clean and refresh toilets, keep and maintain cleaning materials and equipment’s (report broken machines and equipment, cleaning of machines and equipment after use and request cleaning materials. Adhere to ideal hospital guidelines.
- Applications are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other relevant documents but must fill a new Z83 form (obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents) accompanied by a comprehensive CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interviews. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of foreign qualification must furnish the Department with the evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applications received after closing date and time will not be considered. Whites, colored and people with disability are encouraged to apply. The candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications can be forwarded to the Human Resource Department, Heidelberg Hospital, Private Bag X612, Heidelberg, 1441. Physical Address: Corner HF Verwoerd and Hospital Street, Heidelberg , 1441. Applicants are encouraged to use hand delivery or post office due to institutional technical problems. NB: The closing time on the closing date will be 12h00