Capfin has an exciting & challenging position for an experienced Contact Centre Consultant is highly meticulous and enjoys working in a pressurized environment. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Grade 12
- Minimum of 6-month Contact Centre experience
- Minimum of 6 months customer-facing retail experience
- Must be fluent in one of the following languages: Sepedi (Northern Sotho), Tshivenda, Swati, Xitsonga and Ndebele (not negotiable)
- Operational Productivity – As per the KPI, this includes average talk time, break adherence, schedule adherence, attendance, and customer satisfaction.
- Quality of work: Achieve and maintain good QA scores by making calls to customers who applied for a loan. Conduct telephonic interaction with the customer in accordance with the Captiv8 script and company policies. Capture the customer’s information correctly on the system. Close the call professionally.
- Quality team member: Ensure adherence to schedule. Have a good attendance record and comply with company policies, procedures, and practices including the House Rules. Attend meetings, training interventions, and QA workshops and QA feedback sessions.
- Service Quality: Achieve good customer satisfaction survey scores. Update customer information on the Captiv8 system. Make and answer calls from a customer in accordance with the Capfin policy.
- Teamwork: Have a positive impact on the team by being involved in team activities. Ensure that behavior is alignment with the Company values.
R14 000 – R14 500 a month