As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. A vacancy for a General Manager has arisen and will need strong sales and technical knowledge and be able to conduct yourself professionally in conversation with customers. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Completed degree or completed business education with a business background and proven successful expertise
- Proven management and leadership experience in a comparable position
- Background in Microbiology and/or Molecular Biology
- Leadership with negotiating skills, ability to deal with conflicts and a high level of implementation
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting, dedicated, success-oriented and trustworthy personality with a positive attitude as well as market and customer-oriented actions
- Communication skills and social skills at all levels of the hierarchy
- Assertiveness and strategic thinking
- Prepared to travel national and international
- Management of co-workers
- Overseeing the operational, financial and legal affairs of the corporation and the management and maintenance of Hain Lifescience.
- Hiring and supervision of, and administering benefits for, and provides leadership to assist staff in functioning as a team.
- Leadership in maintaining a productive, cost-effective, safe and legal workplace.
- Guides and advises the headquarter in Germany.
- Administer the affairs of the corporation in accordance with organizational policies.
- Proactively provide information, history, continuity, support and guidance to Hain Lifescience Germany.
- Provide leadership and vision to the organization by assisting the headquarter and staff with the development of long-range and annual plans, and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on plans.
- Research and write discussion papers, analysis documents, and proposals as needed to assist Hain Lifescience Germany organization in determining and meeting its long and short term goals.
R20 000 – R50 000 a month