British Council has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Officer who will be the main point of contact for visitors, providing information about our services, counseling customers to ensure they make the right decisions regarding products and services and ensure inquiries are converted into sales. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- English Proficiency Level – IELTS Band 7
- University degree / Diploma
- At least two years working in a reputable customer service environment
- Experience of working with a wide variety of customers
- Experience of handling complaints
- At least one-year sales experience
- Excellent telephone and writing skill
- Building relationships with customers, being a regular point of contact
- Ensure high standards of customer services, taking and inputting orders efficiently and accurately.
- Take ownership of solving customer issues through pro-active customer service.
- Retain strong relationships with account managers, helping them in acquiring new business and work on composite selling to Customers on their area’s.
The British Council
R22 000 a month