Bidvest has great opportunities and vacancies for individuals with a love for engineering and wants to learn and grow with our business and make a positive contribution to the team’s success. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Certified forklift/reach truck operator
- Experience Stacking and Storage
- Basic Supervisory skills
- Ensure that all put-away and picking of cargo is achieved timeously.
- Ensure that cargo racked and picked is correct for despatch.
- Conducting physical stock counts.
- Re-palletizing of cargo as and when necessary;
- Conduct Checks loading and offloading of road vehicles and Containers as and when necessary;
Tallying inward cargo;
- Conduct Housekeeping at the respective area
- Conduct Chep Pallet daily counts – as per supervisors requirements
- Perform any reasonable and lawful instruction as per Supervisors requirements
- Ensure SHEQ activities are maintained in the work area
- Implementation and maintenance of the 5s activities in the area of responsibility