Ampath Trust is looking for a Registered Nurse to provide quality customer service to consumers within the legal-ethical framework of the nursing profession. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Nursing diploma
- Registered with the SANC as a Reg Nurse
- 2-3 years of nursing/phlebotomy experience within a hospital and/or laboratory environment.
- Knowledge of the Nursing Council’ regulations
- Knowledge of the National Health Act
- Communication skills
- Numerical reasoning skills
- Must-Have a Valid Drivers Licence (Code 8)
- Own Transport for Night Collection positions
- Perform administrative tasks to ensure correct recording and processing of information.
- Manage money/cash flow of depot to facilitate the collection of payments for phlebotomy services rendered.
- Perform nursing procedures in order to ensure sufficient delivery of nursing services.
- Perform safety and quality control tasks to ensure that relevant standards are upheld.
- Maintain good client relations promote the image of Ampath.
R30 000 – R40 000 a month