Airlink is the largest independent regional airline in southern Africa, connecting you to the widest network and choice of flights in Southern Africa and St Helena Island. A creditor’s clerk position is open for qualified candidates. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information
- The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
- Must have 2 years of practical creditors experience.
- Must be computer literate on Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Will attend training as and when required to do so.
- Entering, maintaining and reconciliation of monthly creditors’ invoices and statements.
- Liaise with stores and procurement to ensure invoices are processed timeously.
- Liaise with creditors on queries.
- Prepare payment requests for creditors.
- Processing invoices on Trax MRO.
- Responsibilities must be carried out in accordance with Company Standards as laid out in the manuals of procedure, and Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
- Will assist with any additional tasks within the contexts of the job description.