Afgri has an exciting opportunity for a qualified Artisan Assistants to assist with the general activities of the company. Suitable candidates will be working on large scale construction based projects completing installations, lighting power, running cable and conduits. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Grade 10
- Drivers license advantageous
- 1 year’s technical experience will be an advantage
- Willingness to work in hot areas as well as outside locations
- Ability to work in a team
- Identification with management
- Management of the digital workflow process of material received from clients
- Effective communication and interaction with clients
- Effective communication with the relevant production departments
- Ensure quality standards are adhered to, together with accurate record
- keeping according to expected standards
- Perform troubleshooting and fault finding on Pre-press equipment and machinery
- Adhere to all routine operator maintenance procedures on all Pre-press equipment
- Delivery of quality plates on time and in full to the Press Department
- Keeping abreast of new innovations and technological developments.