AECI is looking to recruit an Executive Personal Assistant to work in Woodmead. Assist the Group Company Secretary in performing her duties as required by a public company listed on the JSE. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information
- Matric / Grade 12.
- Minimum of 5 years Executive Secretary experience.
- Sound knowledge of corporate governance and company statutory principles.
- All-round executive secretarial and administrative knowledge.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Competencies • Leadership ability.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Customer service orientated.
- Safety awareness.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Co-ordinate all social interactions for clients and/or the department.
- Type and format contracts and general correspondence including the proofreading of minutes and other crucial documents.
- Supervise all general office duties to ensure the efficient administration of the department.
- Formulate and ensure the distribution of the Annual Schedule of Meetings across the Group, maintain updates and changes in Directors and Exco calendars.
- Effectively arrange annual Competition Law Training across the Group for designated staff at various centers.
- Ad hoc assistance in the department as and when required.
- Prepare agendas for the monthly Exco and quarterly Board and sub-Committee meetings to be published on BoardPad.
- Co-ordinate the submission of reports by various departments/businesses and loading on BoardPad.
- Upload and publish Board and sub-Committee meeting packs on BoardPad for access by Board and Exco.
- BoardPad administrator and engage with users/service providers to resolve issues.
- Ensuring that all administrative and statutory processes for meetings are complied with, e.g. issuing of notice,
- the appointment of proxies, attendance registers, annual declaration of interests, etc.
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and up to date Board and sub-Committee attendance registers and minute books.
- Drafting of resolutions for the Board and Executive Committee of the Company and ensure that all resolutions are signed and kept secure.
- Drafting and executing of extracts of minutes of meetings of the Board and Executive Committee of the
- Company and distribution thereof to directors and senior executives.
- Assisting with the induction of newly appointed directors.
- Assists with preparation of annual evaluation of NED’s and Committees.
- Preparing quarterly payment schedules and invoices for all NED’s and process for payment.
R10 000 – R 35 000