Lexmark creates innovative imaging solutions and technologies that help customers worldwide print, secure and manage information with ease, efficiency and unmatched value. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- grade 12 with a good maths pass.
- 5+ years of relevant experience as an order entry clerk (internal sales coordinator).
- Proven track record in the last 10 years.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word & Outlook).
- Responsible for the profitability and growth of parts of the organization covering a single small country.
- Establishes current and long-term objectives, plans, and policies, subject to the approval of Region Head.
- Liaising with supply chain to ensure on-time delivery of customer orders.
- Providing support to the sales team to ensure optimal customer service and satisfaction.
What we offer
- Competitive pay and benefits package
- A diverse and inclusive workforce
- Dynamic and collaborative team environment
- Work-life balance
- Environmental excellence and community support.
R23 000- R40 000